You can access a full range of institutional-caliber investment products to meet your clients’ needs with all custodial partners, including:
- Equities — Domestic and foreign securities and prime brokerage and trade away services.
- Fixed income — Including US Treasury issues, Government agency and mortgage-backed securities, REITs, Corporate/Municipal bonds, and
- Mutual Funds and ETFs — More than 13,000 mutual funds, including over 11,000 no-transaction-fee funds, and a broad range of ETFs
Wealth Management and Retirement Products
In addition to investment products, you can meet your clients’ more complex investment, education, and retirement needs.
Managed Account Services
Access a depth and breadth of flexible managed account solutions and outsourcing services.
Managed Account Platform
- Bundled – single contract including: research, performance reporting, broad manager & strategy selection
- Open-architecture – contract directly with any money manager you choose on our managed platforms platform at RBC, Schwab and TDA
Turnkey Asset Management Providers
- Mutual Fund and ETF Wraps- Russell Model Strategies
- Multi-Strategy Portfolios- RBC Dynamic Portfolios
- Unified Managed Accounts- Parametric and PlaceMark
- Sales support and back-office functions
Trust Asset Services
Tax-advantaged investment choices for affluent clients.
- Personal Trust Reporting Services
- Administrative Trustee Services, provided by RBC Trust ,Charles Schwab Bank, Schwab Charitable
Ability to create investment strategies that meet specific needs of investors, particularly those who own concentrated stock holdings.
- Equity collars
- Variable prepaid forwards
- Equity-linked CDs
- Exchange funds
- Structured notes
Alternative Investment Source- Private Non-traded REIT’s, Hedge Funds
- All custody platforms provide enhanced custodial and shareholder services to a number of alternative investment funds registered under the
Investment Company Act or the Commodity Exchange Act.
- RBC Alternative Research, Schwab Alternative Investment Source™, and TDA Alternative
- An experienced, dedicated operations service team
- Monthly valuation reporting (weekly for some funds)
- Consolidated client statements that include alternative investments on the same statement as other holdings
Retirement Accounts & Educational Accounts
- Tax-advantaged products to help clients achieve retirement goals and save for college education expenses.
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Employer-sponsored Retirement Plans including 401(k) Plans
- Small-business Accounts: Qualified Retirement Plans (QRP), SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA; Defined Benefit Plans
- 403(b)(7) Account
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Education Savings Accounts